• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New golfing buddy...

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Nurse thought I was "not helping" by not paying attention. Wife told her she would rather me be sitting there reading than passed out on the floor.

I’ve been laughed at during several of the appointments this time around. Because they all take place in the hospital I am getting better, but I distract myself as well. The ultrasound tech laughed at me, during one visit. Because my wife described EXACTLY how I was sitting in the waiting area. Hands clenched together, toes tapping and staring down at the floor. Some golf magazines might be a good idea.

But my wife says at least I’m there!!

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
How about a live feed on Shottalk. That might keep you distracted trying to get good angles and keeping things in focus. Anyway best wishes for tomorrow.

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1541053405.278503.jpg
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1541053421.892230.jpg
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1541053440.259919.jpg

Sorry gents, no live feed, but they did arrive safely and healthy. Abigail Katherine was born at 4:56pm October 30 and her brother Samuel Arthur was not far behind at 5:07. Abbie weighed in at 5.13 and Sam tipped the scales at 6.12. After a lot of the day waiting around it seemed like everything was all over in like 20 minutes.

I can’t even describe how amazed I am with my wife. I’ve been telling the nurses that she’s a beast! I think they all think I’m being rude, but I’m not, it’s a total compliment!! The epidural did nothing this time, like NOTHING, and she still pushed these two out on her own. Two hours after giving birth she was out of bed and taking herself to the washroom. There was no stopping her! I couldn’t possibly love her more, she’s a beast!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
View attachment 30860View attachment 30861View attachment 30862

Sorry gents, no live feed, but they did arrive safely and healthy. Abigail Katherine was born at 4:56pm October 30 and her brother Samuel Arthur was not far behind at 5:07. Abbie weighed in at 5.13 and Sam tipped the scales at 6.12. After a lot of the day waiting around it seemed like everything was all over in like 20 minutes.

I can’t even describe how amazed I am with my wife. I’ve been telling the nurses that she’s a beast! I think they all think I’m being rude, but I’m not, it’s a total compliment!! The epidural did nothing this time, like NOTHING, and she still pushed these two out on her own. Two hours after giving birth she was out of bed and taking herself to the washroom. There was no stopping her! I couldn’t possibly love her more, she’s a beast!!
AWESOME!! They are so tiny, now, but will grow up before you can believe it. Spend as much time as possible with them. Family is priority!!! Tell your wife... "Shoot! I thought having a baby was tough. I didn't feel any pain at all. How soon do we start on the next pair?"

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
View attachment 30860View attachment 30861View attachment 30862

Nicely done to you and Mama!!!

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Two weeks in and we are starting to get ourselves settled in to our new digs. No one can truly understand the intricacies of twins, until you have them!! These two are so much alike, but yet so different it’s scary. Just when we think we are figuring them out, they change things up entirely. Couldn’t be having more fun tho!!

We did the newborn photos last weekend, kinda jammed family photos and Christmas into one shoot. Everyone was super well behaved and I only got peed on three times!!
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1542368857.748105.jpg
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1542368876.456179.jpg

Just want to sneak in my favourite picture of big sis too! She is doing amazing
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1542368980.294066.jpg

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Two weeks in and we are starting to get ourselves settled in to our new digs. No one can truly understand the intricacies of twins, until you have them!! These two are so much alike, but yet so different it’s scary. Just when we think we are figuring them out, they change things up entirely. Couldn’t be having more fun tho!!

We did the newborn photos last weekend, kinda jammed family photos and Christmas into one shoot. Everyone was super well behaved and I only got peed on three times!!
View attachment 30944View attachment 30945

Just want to sneak in my favourite picture of big sis too! She is doing amazing View attachment 30946

Good looking crew!

Members online

No members online now.