• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New golfing buddy...

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Is that bright red hair??? Gorgeous!!! As Lark says, enjoy them all you can. They do grow up entirely too fast. Our youngest grandchild is 12!!! Where does the time go.

It’s actually super blonde like her mom. Must have been the filter used on the photo. It started of very brown and she was born with almost all of it, it just gets longer and lighter!

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
On Father’s Day I thought I’d better post this... we both are as shocked as the next, but we will play the cards dealt!!

Happy Father’s Day everyone, for me it’s times 3!!
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1529271580.674186.jpg

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
WOW!!! Congrats! The more the merrier!!

Thanks Limp! This was neither expected nor planned!! But it sure beats the alternative to what could have been... or what they were “possibly” testing my better half for. In a nutshell there were a few dark months in the first year of our little girls life, her mommy had a few bad days. At barely 30 years the C word hits real hard!!

This however is something we never could have seen coming...!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Thanks Limp! This was neither expected nor planned!! But it sure beats the alternative to what could have been... or what they were “possibly” testing my better half for. In a nutshell there were a few dark months in the first year of our little girls life, her mommy had a few bad days. At barely 30 years the C word hits real hard!!

This however is something we never could have seen coming...!!
Life can hand us some really difficult speed bumps to negotiate. It would seem to me "Mommy" was blessed to have you and your support during those "dark" times. And, three little tykes will be blessed to have a very special father. Best wishes.

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Life can hand us some really difficult speed bumps to negotiate. It would seem to me "Mommy" was blessed to have you and your support during those "dark" times. And, three little tykes will be blessed to have a very special father. Best wishes.

Life's highway sure isn't the smoothest road to travel by any means, but I wouldn't want to travel it with anyone else! Momma bear and I are a good team, that's been proven time and time again. We got this, no question!!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
We found out yesterday going to be having a boy and a girl... well the ultrasound tech is 90% sure one of each! I honestly would have been happy with any turnout really, but I can’t even explain the excitement when she found my son in there!! Amazing!

Congrats!

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Just a quick update for everyone, as boring as it may be... As of yesterday’s OB appointment both things are currently head down, likely to stay that way from here on out. Momma and the babies are all doing great, she’s achey and grumpy, but otherwise good. Rumour is we could see these two as early as Halloween... I couldn’t be more excited!!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Just a quick update for everyone, as boring as it may be... As of yesterday’s OB appointment both things are currently head down, likely to stay that way from here on out. Momma and the babies are all doing great, she’s achey and grumpy, but otherwise good. Rumour is we could see these two as early as Halloween... I couldn’t be more excited!!

That is fantastic bud, great news!!!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Congrats, but we need pics! ;)

🔥 Latest posts