• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

new guy at the tee box

pingpro33

Jun 20, 2010
:germanyflag:hello every one! i am brand new to this website and i <3 golf i love Ping, Nike, and TaylorMade my fav golfer is TW and im looking forward to meeting all of you! p.s i <3 germany:smilie_wilson::biggrin::horse1:;):smilie_titty::D:wink::germanyflag:

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
:japanflag::confused::thumbs up::biglol::mad::cool::ukflag::camcrown::mad::cool::usflag::eek::maltby-1::canadaflag::unhappy::computer3::mgw::eek::wow::diespam::p:smilie_fuji::emot-angel::frown::):):frown::smilie_fuji::p:germanyflag::wink::smilie_ping::1898_::faintthud::D:smilie_titty:;):horse1::biggrin::sonartec::confused::idhitit::australiaflag::smilie_wilson::beach3:

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
:japanflag::confused::thumbs up::biglol::mad::cool::ukflag::camcrown::mad::cool::usflag::eek::maltby-1::canadaflag::unhappy::computer3::mgw::eek::wow::diespam::p:smilie_fuji::emot-angel::frown::):):frown::smilie_fuji::p:germanyflag::wink::smilie_ping::1898_::faintthud::D:smilie_titty:;):horse1::biggrin::sonartec::confused::idhitit::australiaflag::smilie_wilson::beach3:

lmao

Welcome to Shottalk!

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Where the hell is the British Ben Hogan, dave ,when you need him?

starsky

Aug 10, 2010
hello and welcome i am fairly new here too,you will find a lot of members who know their golf,it seems like we have been having a lot of new members joining and that is good it will give the forum a lot of different perspectives on all aspects of golf

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Welcome Pringpro. You've found a great forum with a great bunch of members.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.