• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New guy from Texas

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Thanks for the interesting welcomes, I had heard this was a really accepting place.
PaPaD, I won't mention the Cowboys as long as you don't mention the Broncos, deal?

Thanks again, guys.
JS

No way - you can stay here but the Cowboys still suck. This place is very accepting as long as you enjoy being called a dick on a regular basis. Other than that, these guys are teddy bears........I'm pretty sure they threatened to ban me after about 6 posts....:rolleyes:

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
No way - you can stay here but the Cowboys still suck. This place is very accepting as long as you enjoy being called a dick on a regular basis. Other than that, these guys are teddy bears........I'm pretty sure they threatened to ban me after about 6 posts....:rolleyes:
You mean 6 posts after you joined?

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Whoops, thought you said 6 posts ago lol

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
United States United States
If this really is Jordan Spieth that would be pretty damn cool. I've been a fan since he almost won the Puerto Rico open his first season. He's definitely my favorite. Seems like a really cool guy. Probably the best putter on the planet right now.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.