• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New guy from Texas

Jordan Spieth

Yeah, THAT Jordan Spieth
Sep 28, 2015
Dallas, TX
Hi folks, Jordan from Dallas here. Just signed up and looking forward to some great golf conversations during the off-season.
JS

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Really, bro? o_O smh

My 7 year old idolizes JS. I will be sure and tell him that, THE Jordan Spieth is a member of ST, lol.

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Welcome Jordan.
A young gun in here named Splunge is probably going to cream his pants when he sees this. Just warning ya.

Now onto more important matters, you know you can purchase a shitload of coke and blow with your winnings yesterday right?
How's about you shout us all to Vegas to help you get though it all. Might even bump into DJ.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Welcome aboard, Jordan. Tiger here (I post under an alias to keep a low profile), let me share one piece of advice as you advance in your career: never let your wife/girlfriend get a hold of your cell phone. It can ruin your Escalade and your career. Gotta keep those text messages on the down low, my friend. If you are ever in Orlando, there is a nice Perkins on Osceola Parkway where it intersects with John Young. You'll love the friendliness of their waitstaff. ;)

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Maybe someone can send him a cap to wear next year?

OP
Jordan Spieth

Jordan Spieth

Yeah, THAT Jordan Spieth
Sep 28, 2015
Dallas, TX
Thanks for the interesting welcomes, I had heard this was a really accepting place.
PaPaD, I won't mention the Cowboys as long as you don't mention the Broncos, deal?
azgreg, we'll keep working on my putting, it can always be better.
Anonymous golfaholic, I'll bet a ShotTalk outing is loads of fun but our schedule is pretty full, even in the off-season. We appreciate the support from your son, though!
ualtim, ha ha! I actually know Tiger and it's a shame what he's been going through so I think I'll pass on your offer, thanks.
MattyB, Under Armour® wouldn't like that too much, but if you bring a cap to our next tournament, I'll happily sign it for you. :)

Thanks again, guys.
JS

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Send me an autographed Masters hat protected by $1,000,000 and I'll be a believer.

A happy, wealthy believer! :D

And yeah, this really is an accepting place. We welcome all new members. Pull up a chair, grab a beer, and join in the insanity!

🔥 Latest posts