• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

new guy

trey88

Reaction score
Hey all, thought I'd make an intro post in here with a little more info about myself. My names Trey, I'm 20, and trying to get back into the game. I started at around 12, maybe a year or two earlier, and quit around 16. Played once a week several times out of the year, got pretty good but never could put a nice round together due to a few bad holes. Trying to get back into the game now, already have good clubs, not the best but for the money their awesome. Tommy armour 845 silverscots steel shafted, stock grips with a 1/5/7 woods with knockoff heads that hit very well, graphite shafted, lamkin grimps, same with my sandwedge, an oddessey white hot putter I bought myself around 14ish, and sometimes I use my dads 3wood, callaway steel plus with steel shaft. Basically just trying to get back into the game and hopefully with my older age I can score a lot better with some practice. Already rivaling my previous bests with just 4 trips back. Anyways I hope to learn a lot from this forum and keep me motivated to get back into the game, and hope I can cure my nasty slice. :)

Welcome I am a fellow new poster too.

Welcome to ShotTalk. hang around here long enough and you won't be playing with the same set up you have now. :biglol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520