• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Here

jh golf

Jan 30, 2023
Country
United States United States
Hello everyone, I am a tennis player who started 5 months ago playing golf. I obviously got addicted like everyone else who thinks golf is boring and for old people. I decided to create my youtube channel couple months ago and I wanna see (if it is possible lol) how long it will take me, as a beginner, to break even par. I record my journey and post it on Youtube. It is all about the journey at the end. My expectations aren't high but why not give it a try. I am having fun anyways on the golf course. Wish me luck and I am open to any advices because goddam my golf ain't the most beautiful golf. If you have any golf course suggestions as well I will take a look.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Tryina break par after 5 months of playing? Most people break par after 5 weeks, slacker.

Anyhow, I was gonna give you a chance but then you tried promoting your youtube channel and speed golf site and some things are just too obvious.

Take a hike, junior.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
1685455752732.png

🔥 Latest posts