• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Hoosier Hacker

t.gill68

Supporting Member
May 30, 2017
Country
United States United States
Hello all,

I am a 48 year old brand new golfer. I played a few rounds in high school (a place to sneak beer drinking). My Son bought me a complete set of Topflite gamers a couple of Fathers days ago and I started hitting them on the driving range. I only played a dozen times a year over the last 2 seasons, but got bit hard this spring at a company outing.
Don't consider myself a golfer, but I love the game. Makes me think, gives me some needed exercise, and allows me an opportunity to escape from a fairly demanding career.
I just bought a new set of Callaway Steelhead irons 4-PW and a Callaway XR driver. Threw in the SW, PW and putter from my Top flite set and have played a dozen rounds already this season. This is quickly becoming an obsession and I'm glad to see there is a "light-hearted" place to come and discuss all kinds of $hit about this game. Look forward to joining the group instead of just lurking and reading the posts.
TIM

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
G'day and welcome. You can be guaranteed that we know nothing about anything. That puts us in the expert category.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Great movie by the way.

Hoosiers.jpg

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
Welcome Tim. 48 eh? Well that ill give our resident curmudgeon another "flat belly" to drone on about.

🔥 Latest posts