• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Horsepower Forged Wedges

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
Three brand new, still shrink-wrapped, Horsepower forged wedge heads. 52, 56, and 60 degrees. ( 52/8 56/10 60/4 )

Horsepower Golf: Custom Golf Clubs & Equipment for Long Drive More Power & Distance

$110 shipped for all three. Buy 'em before my brother-in-law's birthday or he's getting new wedges ;)
horsepower2.jpg
horsepower4.jpg
horsepower6.jpg

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
For those of you who aren't familiar with HP...

Their wedges are spectacular. In design, manufacture, quality, performance and feel.

I LOVE these and recommend them highly...Daves price is great!

OP
David Hillman

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
Thanks Rory ( but you forgot to mention they were on your 2008 Hot List ;) ) For those wondering, I picked these up not realizing they are raw, which isn't my thing. Actually, I'm not even sure what I was thinking when I bought them, because I have no desire to change from two wedges to three, and even if did, I wouldn't carry a 60.

They are awful pretty, though.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
They are pretty.. If I wasn't such a clutz building clubs I'd snag 'em. :)

I'll pass it on to a friend.

OP
David Hillman

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
I could put shafts and grips on them, if you like. If a Rifle 5.5 or 6.5 is up your alley, I could even throw one in. I have one of each gathering dust.

saki

Jan 25, 2009
David
What are the respective head weights and groove type; also bounce on each head and range of lie adjustment? This info might come in handy.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.