• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Illegal golf balls

harrison

Nov 3, 2010
I heard they actually do work if your hitting in the right direction it actually does correct itself mid flight if you hook it. But that's to say that you have a good shot anyways. I haven't personally tried them though, that's part of the game is the challenge.

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
Too me this is like playing basketball with a rim that is twice the diameter and 8 feet tall, then claiming you're good at basketball.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Too me this is like playing basketball with a rim that is twice the diameter and 8 feet tall, then claiming you're good at basketball.

Still can't hit a 3-pointer, eh white boy? :D

R35

SolderJockey

Oct 31, 2007
You could just save some money and smear Vaseline on your clubface to get a straight shot.
If you're going to go illegal, why not go all the way?

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
just a little vasoline on the club face will work even better, straight every time. I know a few oldtimers who have their towels loaded with vasoline and wipe their driver faces before every tee shot. No one ever suspects a thing.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
There was a time where I would have used that vasoline trick..... :p

Thank God I figured it out with help from my pro...

🔥 Latest posts