• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Irons

namvet66

Aug 30, 2004
What a gift....I was given a gift certificate to a golf shop in town from a person that I did a kind deed for some 25 years ago...the deed I did for him as earned him the title of millionair several times over.

We have kept in contact through out the years and have lunch a few times a year....a great friendship that emerged from a good deed.

I picked up my new set of 2004 BB Irons, which I demoed this past week, they are forgiving and handle very well. was hitting them right down the middle of the fairway this weekend.

I still have a balance left on the certificate, looking at driver I used last week and new fairway woods.

I have always tried to give people the beneifit of the doubt and to be as kind and forgiving as possilbe to everyone I meet and everytime I cast bread on the water it comes back to me 10 foll.

Wanted to share this great and exciting news with you folks.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
It IS a Gumpian story

That's awesome. Hope you enjoy them and find everything else you need...

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
The BBs are maybe the most forgiving clubs out there. Enjoy. :thumbup:

OP
N

namvet66

Aug 30, 2004
Thanks, and I will always think of you folks on this forum who hav helped me in so many ways.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Nam,

If you could make me a millionaire many times over, i'd be pretty happy.

Think you could swing it for me? :thumbup:

Tell you what. If you can make it happen, i'll pay for your golf for the rest of your life.

Deal? ;)

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
If your "to do" box is anything like mine, i'm gonna remain poor for a while, or unless something falls out and you get it done right away. ;)

Hey, i'll take millions whenever you can get them to me. No rush! :thumbup:

R35

Members online

No members online now.