• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New irons...

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I picked up a st of Cleveland TA1 irons today. 3-pw with DG S300 shafts. I am thinking of pulling the Rifle shafts from my old TM blades and puting them in. But so far I love em. Bad thing is I had to sell my Mizuno MP29s to get em. And I still have my rocketballz.
Either way I love the new TA1 irons.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Are you getting old? Need a bigger sweet spot?
-
Wait -I just looked on ebay! Neutral blades. All is right then. I thought you lost your mind for a minute there...

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
TA-1's are sweet looking sticks
thanks. I been playing blades since 2000, but picked up the rocketballz to try a cavity again. they are ok, but the 4 and 5 iron kills me, they are ugly, and hard to hit.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
thanks. I been playing blades since 2000, but picked up the rocketballz to try a cavity again. they are ok, but the 4 and 5 iron kills me, they are ugly, and hard to hit.
Best round I ever played came with a set of Hogan blades. Chipping with the E was money, as much as I like my Pings, they are tough to play bump & runs with.

🔥 Latest posts