• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New-ish Krank Rage Driver!

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
I sold a 10.5* Krank Rage to the son of a club member who promised to pay me at the end of the week....never did...dad found out and returned the driver to me.

So I have enough demos and need to sell this.

Retail is $299...I will let this go for $150 (delivered)

This comes with the upgraded Pro Model head cover and is in absolutely perfect shape.

Please note, I am putting this add in a few other forums...first one to senmd me an email stating: "I want it" gets it.

Thanks!

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Black...sorry!

But like all things...call us for best pricing on everything! We can get you guys 20-30% off on pretty much everything!

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Yup..........but of course yesterday I played 18 and I hit the Nike better than I've ever hit it before. Didn't miss a fairway, and all 250 yds or even more. That never happpened with any driver I've owned.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Because your bro loves ugly ass clubs?
I don't think it's ugly at all. I think it looks pretty cool. Here are some pics. Are you trying to ruin Indacup's sales, Bob? This forum is for Sponsors you know. Indacup has been a great friend to our Wisconsin ST group for a long time.
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
002.JPG

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
I think it looks good. How does it perform?
I played 18 today with it, and I'm sad to say that I can't hit it well at all. I guess the shaft isn't what I need, but I just couldn't get the ball in the air. And the few times I did, it was a low banana slice, even when I closed the face. The next guy will probably crush it, but I can't. Any offers?

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I think it looks pretty awesome. I LOVE the headcover! I cannot imagine it would unseat my 919THI/Okato combo (another Rory special!) but it looks bangin' to me.

🔥 Latest posts