• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New-ish Krank Rage Driver!

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'm not trying to ruin anyone's business. Why would you say that? I think one club is fugly and it's really no deeper than that. My opinion of how one club he happens to carry looks has no bearing on how he conducts business. That's like saying I am trying to ruin my local shop because they carry a Ping driver that I hate the looks of. Truthfully his used club should've been in classifieds instead of sponsors' forum anyways.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'm not trying to ruin anyone's business. Why would you say that? I think one club is fugly and it's really no deeper than that. My opinion of how one club he happens to carry looks has no bearing on how he conducts business. That's like saying I am trying to ruin my local shop because they carry a Ping driver that I hate the looks of. Truthfully his used club should've been in classifieds instead of sponsors' forum anyways.

x2.

I think it's an absolute abomination. That said, if it works for the next guy, then great! My opinion is pretty much irrelevant at that point, but it's just that - an opinion.

Any manufacturer, and Sponsor for that matter, has to obviously be aware that there are people that love the stuff they peddle and some that don't. That goes without saying for any product out there.

Also, please keep all sales in the Classifieds section. This area is reserved for Sponsors only.

Going forward, any classifieds opened in any other section will be purged. If you have something that someone is looking for, feel free to mention it in any thread, but then take it to PM.

Thanks guys.

R35

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Wow, sorry guys. Didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers. Just meant that Rory has been a good..............well, never mind.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
You didn't ruffle anything.

I'm sure a comment that doesn't shed positive light on a component that Rory sells is hardly going to get him in a bad mood. He didn't design it, but he does offer it to those that think it's the cat's meow. Comes with the territory. ;)

And yes, Rory has been great for the forum. That's not part of the discussion.:)

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online