• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Job, (finally)

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I didn't want to say anything till I knew for sure, didn't want to jinx it. But I start with UPS Truckload in the morning. I'll be the Supervisor over truckload operations, Advance Auto Parts account.

I'll have 65-75 drivers, a dispatcher, and a lead driver working under me. Day shift, weekends off, pretty much a dream scenario for my background.

I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and realize it was all just a dream. I've pinched myself so many times I'm black and blue, :D

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Excellent, excellent news. I'm very happy with my current job as well, so I know the feeling of being in a place where you feel like you really belong. Try to resist those studly young freight guys!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Congrats on your job! So many of us take our work for granted. In today's difficult economy, especially in certain hard-hit areas, so many folks cannot find work. It's good to hear when the good guys have success!!

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Outstanding! I hope you love it and are a great success.

20 PAT's

Jun 21, 2009
Congrats on the new post! I used to work for them as a Package Preloader and they are a strong company to work for. They even take good care of the part-time holiday grunts. Enjoy your weekends off!! Happy for you.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Well done on the job!

Now, are you giving up your prostitution gig as a result of this? ;)

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online