• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Job

AMcNeel

Awesome
Feb 23, 2005
Hey guys its been awhile, ive been pretty busy with school and all but im kind of excited because i got a new job also at GOLF USA our local golf shop and it is AWESOME. . .i get huge discounts on everything and even free golf anywhere in town and pretty much in the state of west virginia. . .and maybe even out of state but just thought id give everyone an update

OP
AMcNeel

AMcNeel

Awesome
Feb 23, 2005
i get %10 off of wholesale prices

like for instance. . .=). . .the taylor made R7 for $140 which i will be aquiring quite soon. . .also people just like hand us stuff to try out since we are like the only golf shop in town. . .like for instance my manager just got the new taylor made LTs for free. . .callaway came in and gave us a dozen HX tours to try out(Awesome balls by the way). . .free golf shoes. . . and not to mention golf anywhere for little to nothing. . .and also callaway is holding a sales competition for us next month that the winner gets their new Fusion driver, that isnt even out yet that mickelson is using. . .great job =)

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
Okay... Now I want a job in a big brand golf store.
Too bad the Golf Usa in our town got in bankrupcy...

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
Perhaps they went bankrupt because they gave too much stuff to their employees? :)

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
AMcNeel said:

Sounds to me liek your about beomce the offical shotalk equipment supplier, if you can swing those kinda discounts. :D

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Congrats on the new job. Our local Golf USA is my favorite store. They let me take clubs for three or four days demos so you really know if it's right.

Plus, they will go 10% under Golfsmith to keep the business.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
AMcNeel said:

like for instance. . .=). . .the taylor made R7 for $140 which i will be aquiring quite soon. . .also people just like hand us stuff to try out since we are like the only golf shop in town. . .like for instance my manager just got the new taylor made LTs for free. . .callaway came in and gave us a dozen HX tours to try out(Awesome balls by the way). . .free golf shoes. . . and not to mention golf anywhere for little to nothing. . .and also callaway is holding a sales competition for us next month that the winner gets their new Fusion driver, that isnt even out yet that mickelson is using. . .great job =)
That's such a coincidence! I was about to post that entry to the World Golf League Website will soon be predicated on a set of Cleveland wedges at 10% below wholesale. Wow!

;)

OP
AMcNeel

AMcNeel

Awesome
Feb 23, 2005
mediaguru said:
Perhaps they went bankrupt because they gave too much stuff to their employees? :)

Well we get the discount from the store but we get the free stuff from all of the reps. . . they give it to us so that we have tried it and throw in a good word about it because we got it for free. . .i also get to play at like all the golf courses around town for free...private and non private =)

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
You will find you have friends you never knew about with free golf.

The discounts are great but there is a limit, they are PUD, personal use discounts. The companies frown on you reselling too soon.
I have like 20 doz. balls at home, I stopped taking golf shoes.
Take advantage but don't over do it.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Hey A, I hate to butt in but I think what ob means to say is, don't take advantage of your discount once all of your new friends here at ST have all the stuff they want.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what he meant. :p

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
I was talking about the free golf also. Guys you sat next to in second grade will suddenly be your best friend when you can get free golf for them.

I have some pretty sweet offers when I play at Congressional.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.