• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Member - GolfTraxx

GolfTraxx

GolfTraxx Evangelist
Mar 2, 2008
I'm an almost 45 year old =) Californian who through the gift by my wife of a set of clubs two years ago started my obsession with the game. I had played almost 30 years of competitive tennis, and see just how much time was wasted not being on a fairway. My love of the sport has been passed to my wife, who beat me to the first birdie, as well as our children. We are always on the hunt for courses that allow fivesomes and play late afternoon rounds to stay clear of those that don't appreciate new players to keep the sport alive.

On the professional side, I am part of an early stage start-up named GolfTraxx. We have a really cool GPS application for smart-phones (BlackBerry, Treo, Moto Q, etc.) and are getting ready for a full-scale launch of the product. So, you will hear from me anytime some one goes into a discussion on GPS or other range finders. To keep the fires burning, I still maintain my first career in Executive and Professional Recruiting.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.