• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New member? I hope so...

ironman

Sep 2, 2006
Middleton Cherry's

I saw you smoked cigars on the course in favor of your pipe. Try out some Middleton Cherry's some time, that's what I smoke on the course. Probably because I can inhale them, and they're only 5 for $2. They are Pipe tobbaco. :) Good to see you have a good taste in beer as well.

Will stroll for 'em Middleton Cherry's.

Beer is proof the God exists and loves us or so I've heard good O' Ben hath said

ironman

Sep 2, 2006
now

All is well, and thank you for asking. The right eye took about 6 weeks to fully heal, hence the initial apprehension.

One Wood,
You are a poet and a scholar. My Latin is a little rusty though. Cheers!

Now you can see better when you smoke your drives

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
All is well, and thank you for asking. The right eye took about 6 weeks to fully heal, hence the initial apprehension.
Good to hear! I have always been 20/20, but my wife possibly has better vision than me now after 7 years following the surgery. She was 800/20 in one eye and 1600/20 in the other. I guess I'm fortunate she waited till after we were married 10-11 years prior to her having the surgery. :)

She was amazed at how well she could read the greens after the surgery.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.