• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Nike Shoes

JoshinWA

Aug 31, 2006
I hate shorts, never wear them.

In competition I wear yellow shirts and black pants on my last day. It's my own thing, yellow and black were my motorcycle racing colors.

For me, it has to be shorts. I get WAY too hot playing in long pants in the summer. Of course, if I was as cool as Jeff, maybe that wouldn't be a problem

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
For me, it has to be shorts. I get WAY too hot playing in long pants in the summer. Of course, if I was as cool as Jeff, maybe that wouldn't be a problem

Of course, then you'd simply explode because you don't have the skill to manage so much coolness. :biglol:

Actually, my main reason is I just like the feel of pants much better. Also, I don't overheat, nor have I, ever. Golfed in 115 and felt great, hot, but great. Even in humidity, but I relish the heat and despise the cold. So I guess that's mostly why.

JoshinWA

Aug 31, 2006
Jeff - you must HATE the snowy winters of high-desert ABQ if you like 115deg weather. Personally, I think that food is the only thing that should have to experience temperatures over 100 degrees, but that comes from living in the cold, wet, gray Pacific Northwest for my entire life...

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I hate them, especially because I usually have to shovel the folks' driveway, at about 3/4 mile long. :(

I tolerate them though, next to a fire with a cup of hot chocolate watching movies with my gal. Perfect setting.

JoshinWA

Aug 31, 2006
I hate them, especially because I usually have to shovel the folks' driveway, at about 3/4 mile long. :(

I tolerate them though, next to a fire with a cup of hot chocolate watching movies with my gal. Perfect setting.

Yup, that does sound like the perfect setting... for some lovin!

🔥 Latest posts