• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New (non-golf) ho

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
I know a few other forumites play the guitar, and I just wanted to share my new instrument!

It's an Agile AL-3000 (basically a pretty nice Les Paul Standard copy) that I got from Rondo Music. Just got it in today, and it needs a bit of setting up, but from the little bit I have been able to play on it so for, it feels like an absolute winner. Solid mahogany body, real abalone inlay, set-in neck, Grover tuners, Alnico pickups, D'addario strings....for the price I paid, I don't think I could have gotten much better (less than an Epiphone Les Paul Standard).

Some pics!
guitar case 001.jpg
guitar case 003.jpg
guitar case 004.jpg
guitar case 005.jpg

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Very nice! Always wanted to learn to play... closest thing I'll ever get to it is Rock Band I think lol ;)

Hackin_Away

Feb 13, 2009
Nice man, Agile makes some good stuff. I was tempted to get one a while back from Rondo, but decided not to buy another guitar. Currently I have a Jackson DK2M dinky, an older jackson dinky thats messed up, and a takamine acoustic. Just sold both my amps (Peavey 5150 and a Peavery valveking)...might get a different, more clean/bluesish amp later on this summer, not sure yet.

OP
Fitzpatrick

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
Nice man, Agile makes some good stuff. I was tempted to get one a while back from Rondo, but decided not to buy another guitar. Currently I have a Jackson DK2M dinky, an older jackson dinky thats messed up, and a takamine acoustic. Just sold both my amps (Peavey 5150 and a Peavery valveking)...might get a different, more clean/bluesish amp later on this summer, not sure yet.

I got a Roland Cube 30Watt last Christmas, and I am really happy with it. I tried a bunch of different modeling amps (Marshall MGDFX, Fender SuperChamp XD, Line 6 Spider III, and a couple others), and this one just stood out head and shoulders for me. Really nice cleans, and the R-Fier (modeled after the Mesa-Boogie Double Rectifier) is probably the heaviest metal sound I've gotten out of an amp.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online