• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Ogio

Dewey_1011

Apr 19, 2007
Now that the staff bag is gone I am thinking about buying an Ogio Vaporlite they can be had pretty cheap right now a Global. Does anybody have any experience with this bag? Thanks in advance.

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
The entire Ogio line is quality...very solid company with excellent customer service.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Ogio Atlas is the best bag I've ever had. :D

One of the few pieces of equipent I agree with WBL on. :D All kidding aside, I love my Ogio Atlas as well.

One of the better stories about an Ogio bag is Bravo's when he "accidently" backed over it with his car. We all know he was doing it just to have an excuse to ho some more clubs, but if I recall correctly, the Ogio protected the clubs and he was stuck with his current gamers for a while longer.:laugh:

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
One of the few pieces of equipent I agree with WBL on. :D All kidding aside, I love my Ogio Atlas as well.

One of the better stories about an Ogio bag is Bravo's when he "accidently" backed over it with his car. We all know he was doing it just to have an excuse to ho some more clubs, but if I recall correctly, the Ogio protected the clubs and he was stuck with his current gamers for a while longer.:laugh:

Didn't Ogio replace the bag for free as well?

myndcraft

Sunset Beach Golf Co.
Aug 29, 2007
Next season I am going to be in the market for a new bag msyelf. I love the look of the Ogio bags the Atlas in particular with the red, but like the dual drink pockets of the Exodus

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Didn't Ogio replace the bag for free as well?
Now that you mention it, I believe they did.

Bravo? Bravo? Where fore art thow, Bravo? We need the full story rather than the memory rattling around in the empty space where my brain is supposed to reside.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I've been using a Vaporlite for almost a year now and it's a good bag. Legs work fine, bag is light, room for 14 clubs. It's easy to walk with and works pretty well on a push or riding cart.

I'd say get one!

🔥 Latest posts