• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Okato Color - New Okato Price

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Okay, some big things happening..

The biggest problem, actually the ONLY problem we had with the Okatos was the beautiful Pearl based Purple, simply did not photograph as accurate as it was in real life.

Those who purchased them can attest that the photos didn't do the shaft justice.

So we decided to try a limited edition in "Role Reversal" mode and hopefully, the neon green shafts will photograph better, and more accurately.

So......

Here ya go! Pictures of the new Neon Okato LTD.

View attachment aindacupgolf.com_TVC_purp2.jpg
View attachment aindacupgolf.com_TVC_purp3.jpg
View attachment aindacupgolf.com_TVC_purp4.jpg

Also, due to the enormous sales and production nubers we've enjoyed, we are now able to bring down the price of the shafts to $79.00 each

Any questions?

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I had won a Okato, back during one of the Majors contest. I still need to send you the head. Personally I don't care which color, just need a shaft in my G-10, lol.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
You haven't ever actually used the winnings?! It's a sweet shaft. And it does look AWESOME in purple. I mean, if you don't like purple this isn't going to change your mind, but it is striking.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Most valid question of all. How the hell do I get one (or two) of these in X-Stiff to Australia without having to sell my kidney / pancreas / duodenum?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I also won a shaft and even got it into a head, haven't had a chance to hit it though :(

Anyway the purple looks awesome and the green is cool too!

Nick, if not a kidney maybe a toe or finger would work! I'm sure Rory will help you out and I'm here if needed.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
You haven't ever actually used the winnings?! It's a sweet shaft. And it does look AWESOME in purple. I mean, if you don't like purple this isn't going to change your mind, but it is striking.

Well, initially I was broke and couldn't justify the shipping, then I started a new job, LONG hours, and now my latest adventure, (see thread the big "C" and me.) Anyway, I would love to try it out.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Most valid question of all. How the hell do I get one (or two) of these in X-Stiff to Australia without having to sell my kidney / pancreas / duodenum?

I have some things waiting in line in the U.S. so we might be able to do some bulk shipping down under!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Xam, what do you have waiting? Nick has shipped stuff to me before and then I shipped it all down under to him. One time inhad a driver box packed so full of drivers, putters, grips and other stuff I wasn't sure that the post office would let me ship it, the box was 3 or 4 inches over their stated max length. Anyway I got it all down under for a song and would be more than happy to do that again! PM Nick if you want to double check me, I've done it 3 or 4 times for him.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Xam, what do you have waiting? Nick has shipped stuff to me before and then I shipped it all down under to him. One time inhad a driver box packed so full of drivers, putters, grips and other stuff I wasn't sure that the post office would let me ship it, the box was 3 or 4 inches over their stated max length. Anyway I got it all down under for a song and would be more than happy to do that again! PM Nick if you want to double check me, I've done it 3 or 4 times for him.

I have an Adams Driver and an Aldila VooDoo shaft that SUX is saving for me but hasn't been able to do so, and the LAZY bast... hsn't taken the tiem to even quote me on how much it would be worth....

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
love the new color. you will see this green more in 2013.. soldi performing shaft also..

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.