• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NEW Pro V1

sdurham1662

Mar 2, 2005
Have any of you all heard about Titleist's new line of balls? Apperantly they are revamping the whole line. If anyone has any info on when they will come out, or any specs, please reply.

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Maybe I'm crazy but it seems to me they just changed the packaging and the descriptions to make them look revamped. But then again maybe I'm crazy. Maybe......................

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
You crazy canuck! ;)

awww.titleist.com_images_products_balls_compChart_prov1.gif

It seems to me it's only two yards longer.... WOW!!!!

The master

Oct 24, 2004
That two yards is vital I got to get them!

I'm tipsy also just to let you know, party at the house beer galore late night for myself. :)

OP
sdurham1662

sdurham1662

Mar 2, 2005
Maybe they will slowly faze out the old ones and lower the goddamn prices!! I lost 3 pro v1's on one hole and took an 11(par 4) lol. 12 F'in dollars down the lake, and in the woods.

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
A couple more yards distance and less spin on the mid irons. Wow....groundbreaking.

690.CB

Feb 26, 2005
New Pro V1's are out here, I bought three last weekend and used one of them. Feels more or less the same as the old one, jumps off the putter a bit harder though.

🔥 Latest posts