• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Problem (One on driver and the other on irons)

bosox21

Jun 21, 2010
My driver BS is pretty slow and stretched out I keep my head down, arms away from body, and twist my body then I unwind at the top of the BS. I usually hit the ball 275-300 and straight, however, lately I have been slicing, the ball 50% of the time and it will travel about 100-150 and then slice a similar length. I have been also hitting the ground first a lot more. I do not think I can doing anything differently, thoughts?

On my iron shots I have been hitting behind the ball, the divot starts about 4-6 inches before the ball and ends right before (sometimes the divot is even to the right of the ball--away from me) it so I lose a lot of power, hit a shot way offline, or I top the ball off so hard that it goes 10 feet high and 30-40 yards with incredible forward spin, thoughts?

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Sounds like your keeping your weight on your back foot instead of transfering it forward. Any time I start hitting fat shots thats what it turns out to be.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online