• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

**NEW Product Release w/Special Offer!!**

S

Sullivan Golf

At Sullivan Golf, (www.sullivangolf.com) we're proud to introduce the best golf training aid you'll ever purchase - "The Perfect Angle" (patent pending). With "The Perfect Angle", you will immediately swing with more power, accuracy and consistency!

How does "The Perfect Angle"achieve these results? By helping to correct one of the most fundamental flaws in most player's swings - the collapsing of the arms during the backswing.

As all golf instructors know, this collapsing or over-traveling of the arms, is the cause of many of the following swing faults:

· Lack of radial extension

· Incomplete shoulder turn

· Break down of the swing arc

· Poor connection between the shoulders and arms during the downswing

· Inconsistent ball contact

· Getting the club "stuck" on the downswing

· Flipping of the hands at impact

With "The Perfect Angle", the golfer will maintain a 90 degree angle in their dominant arm, correcting many of the above listed swing faults! And, unlike other products currently on the market, "The Perfect Angle" is unobtrusive, comfortable to use, and with it's sleek, compact design, small enough to even wear throughout an entire round of golf.

From your very first swing, you will instantly know when you've achieved maximum arm bend -- thereby achieving "The Perfect Angle" for a more powerful, accurate and consistent golf swing than ever before!

***SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER***

Sullivan Golf is offering a FREE Advance copy of our new and revolutionary chipping method, called the “CHIP TIGHT” chipping method!

The “CHIP TIGHT” chipping method is guaranteed to improve any player’s ability to get up and down (or even in!) from most situations around the green!

Put an end to chili-dipping and skulling forever – send an e-mail with your name and mailing address through our web-site’s contact page (www.sullivangolf.com) and we will mail you your FREE advance copy of the “CHIP TIGHT” chipping method today! All we ask is that you try the “CHIP TIGHT” chipping method for 30 days and then return the included survey.

This is a limited time offer and will expire once we determine it’s market price and place it for sale on our web-site—so don’t hesitate before it’s too late!!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Didn't John Daly try and hock these at one time? Or was that for your legs?

Power Strap or something crazy like that.

Either way, I didn't buy it.

I sense a pattern forming.

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Rockford35 said:
Didn't John Daly try and hock these at one time? Or was that for your legs?

Power Strap or something crazy like that.

Either way, I didn't buy it.

I sense a pattern forming.

R35

I don't know Rock, it does sound pretty amazing and it is a LIMITED offer. Maybe you should reconsider. ;)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
DaveE said:
I don't know Rock, it does sound pretty amazing and it is a LIMITED offer. Maybe you should reconsider. ;)

Sign me up. I'll be throwing it in the corner in no time!

R35

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
From the makers of "The Perfect Tinkle"-- a device that velcroed your testicals to your legs and produced the perfect angle and arc of stream, virtually eliminating those embarrasing puddles in public and private restrooms. It was distributed with the revolutionary tinkling method, "drip tight" for those seldom occasions when the Perfect Tinkle failed or went unused.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
bdcrowe said:
From the makers of "The Perfect Tinkle"-- a device that velcroed your testicals to your legs and produced the perfect angle and arc of stream, virtually eliminating those embarrasing puddles in public and private restrooms. It was distributed with the revolutionary tinkling method, "drip tight" for those seldom occasions when the Perfect Tinkle failed or went unused.

I'll take two.

R35

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
bdcrowe said:

:biglol:

4Aces

Jul 7, 2005
I ordered these....

FYI, I purchased The Perfect Angle, and also received the Chip Tight chipping method (for free), a couple of weeks ago.
I have used the perfect Angle now for several practice sessions and played two rounds since.
I have noticed that my swing is more connected and I am hitting my irons my soldily since I'm not taking the club as far back as before.
My driver has always been the strong point of my game and I still hitting it as straight, but feel even more in control of my swing. Although others may feel that "it will end up in the corner with all the other junk", I can see myself using it before rounds to warm up and also whenever I get off track with my swing. It fits in a pocket of my bag, so I don't have to worry about where I left it.
Now for the Chip Tight method...WOW!! what an improvement in my "old way". I always thought I was an good chipper--but I never got up and down like this! I promised to send back their survey after 30 days, but I'm convinced just after two rounds that it's the easiest way to chip I've ever been shwon. If it's still free--get it. If they are charging for it--buy it.
4aces

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
4Aces said:
FYI, I purchased The Perfect Angle, and also received the Chip Tight chipping method (for free), a couple of weeks ago.
I have used the perfect Angle now for several practice sessions and played two rounds since.
I have noticed that my swing is more connected and I am hitting my irons my soldily since I'm not taking the club as far back as before.
My driver has always been the strong point of my game and I still hitting it as straight, but feel even more in control of my swing. Although others may feel that "it will end up in the corner with all the other junk", I can see myself using it before rounds to warm up and also whenever I get off track with my swing. It fits in a pocket of my bag, so I don't have to worry about where I left it.
Now for the Chip Tight method...WOW!! what an improvement in my "old way". I always thought I was an good chipper--but I never got up and down like this! I promised to send back their survey after 30 days, but I'm convinced just after two rounds that it's the easiest way to chip I've ever been shwon. If it's still free--get it. If they are charging for it--buy it.
4aces

who do you think you're kidding?

🔥 Latest posts