• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Putter

B

BuckeyeGolf

It says you're putting with a scotty cameron right now? Don't get rid of that putter (unless you want to sell it to me)! If putters were cars, Scotty Cameron would be making Ferrari's :smilie_ti (sorry...bad analogy). I personally have a scotty cameron putter, but I really liked the Odyssey 2-ball putter when I used it recently. Also, for something somewhat unconventional, look at the Ping Doc-17. The head is huge...I only putted on a practice green with it, but it felt pretty good.

OP
J

JuniorGolf

Little Leprachaun
Apr 26, 2005
scotty is a brilliant putter but thats only if you can putt well with it! i'l give it a try for a while and see what happens.

Rosmo

All around nice guy
Apr 22, 2005
I think the Odyssey White Steel 2-ball is the best putter on the market for your money.

longiron

May 2, 2005
I have been useing a seemore brass blade and love it. It has a nice soft feel on all length putts.

Markez79

Mar 7, 2005
I had this same issue recently and after trying virtually every well known driver out there (literally! I took 3 months deciding!) i chose the Odyssey White Steel no. 2. Its outstanding and really easy to line up on medium to short putts. Also fantastic on long putts if you are a 'spot' putter like i am. I tried the two- ball but found it hard to line up on anything over 5 feet.

I bought the white steel no.2 from Nevada Bobs for GBP79.99.

Hope this helps.

Mark.

🔥 Latest posts