• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Sponsor....global golf!

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Please welcome Robereno from www.globalgolf.com
I'll let him talk about the company when he gets here but some of you may know them from ebay....they sell zillions of new and used clubs.

We are also setting up our very own shot talk / global golf pro shop where you will be able to buy right from the site.

I am very excited about this. I hope you will be too.

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
Man! They have some GREAT prices on R7 425's. That is probably my dream driver, cause they look so damn cool, but I don't think I could justify buying one, because i'd have to pay the price of the club, shipping and import fees. Would probably cost more overall than buying it in Britain.

Real nice shop with real good prices.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Yes, welcome Roberno. I expect a little discount for the plugging I've already done for you.
icon10.gif
Just kidding. I've bought quite a few clubs from you guys, including my signature driver just last month. Thanks for the great deal.

- Ezra

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Awesome, more sponsors.

Great news Sling, this should help with some of the maintenance :D

demon

Hybrids are for girls
Oct 29, 2006
I have only bought one club from them before but they do have some good prices and fast shipping.

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
Hi All,

I appreciate the introdution Sling. I hope you guys will like the set-up that Sling and I are working on for the site. We also plan to offer as many ShotTalk only specials and contests as we can once things are up and running.

I am an avid golfer as well. I played college golf at Wake Forest and had one of the shortest and most unprofitable professional careers on the Canadian and Florida tours back in the mid 90s. I will try to answer all the posts and msgs that come my way, just be patient with me if I dissappear for awhile as I also travel. I will give a more comprehensive introduction to our two sites once the pro-shop is up and running.

Look forward to shooting the breeze with you guys from now on!!

Robereno

demon

Hybrids are for girls
Oct 29, 2006
i am so excited to see the link for big sizes on their home page since i wear size 16 shoes...

damn, those are some big feet. do shoe stores charge more since you require more real estate?

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I just got a postcard in the mail from Global Golf. They sent me a free subscription to Golf magazine for purchasing the R7425. Wow, can a deal get any better? $113.50 for the driver in like an 8.5 condition (better than listed IMO) plus a year's subscritiption?

Very, very good marketing Roberno. You just became my first place to look for next club hoing fix.
icon10.gif

PS- that's good for about $6742/yr.

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
Glad to hear it Ezra, make sure that when the pro-shop link goes up on the site that you go thru Shottalk to get to GlobalGolf and GolfShoesOnly, that keeps Shottalk in the loop and will let us offer up better promotions. If I can help with anything let me know. how are you liking the driver by the way? I am thinking about trading in my Titleist.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I like it a lot. I had the original Quad and the 425 seems a little more forgiving but maintains the workability I like to hit tight fades. I won the thing on like a Tues. and had it reshafted with the NT65-X and in play by Sat. afternoon. Definitely the most consistant combo I've had in the bag. With the soggy, longer grass conditions in Southern NE I've been getting just over 260yds. of carry on a 5-10yd. fade.

Do you have a 905R? I haven't found a 460CC club I like very much, the 905R is nice though.

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
I still have the 975, in a 6.5 loft with a telephone pool of a shaft. the driver is far and away my best club and I change rarely. stuck with my Yonex four 5 years and them my calloway for 6, have had this for four and starting to get the itch.

🔥 Latest posts