• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Sponsor....global golf!

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
I'll have to see what I can come up with in order to spread some holiday cheer!!!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Robereno,

I have a short X-mas list:

Callaway HX Tour.56 golf balls for cheap.

:D

R35

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Just wanted to say Thanks for the latest driver.
icon10.gif
Awesome deal. Also I don't think it was listed with headcover? If you pulled a string or 2 for me on that one Roberno I owe you... Those headcovers are extremely hard to come by.(I have a used one in my Ebay watch list... over $30 with more than a day left). Including one for me just adds to what already believe, you guys are bar-none the best shop online for used equipment. I will shout it from the rooftops.
icon13.gif

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
Is globalgolf and globalgolfusa the same outfit?? might spend some cash here if they are the same.
also comments on used left hand mp30's? rated a 7 and wondered about fair price and how that condition rates? figured they are cavity backs and no relation to mp32's but dont think I am the golfer yet for blades/musclebacks.

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
GlobalGolfusa is the ebay store for GlobalGolf.com and GolfShoesOnly.com
when buying thru shottalk you will need to purchase products off of the two websites NOT ebay in order for Shottalk to get the credit.

🔥 Latest posts