• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Srixon Golf Ball

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Even though they make some really really good golf balls, they seem to be lagging far behind in the market....

Well, new ball released (or to be released?)....

qstar_blog.jpg

I guess in a year where no new spectacular releases have been made (no TM Driver for 6 months or so!) due to the struggling economy, it's always nice to find at least a new ball around....

It's supposed to be a mid-range ball ($25) tuned for distance.... hum, at least it comes in yellow
qstar_blog.jpg

harrison

Nov 3, 2010
I picked these up the other day when I was at the golf store. Honestly they reminded me a lot of the Bridgestone e6 balls. Overall they had a good feel and spin but not as much distance off the tee as I was hoping. Did you try them out?

shep3470

Apr 5, 2009
Omaha, NE
It is very interesting that you say distance off the tee was not what you expected. I have read a lot of user reviews and you are the first one to be disappointed about distance. I just finished up my second round today with them and am seeing an increase in distance off the tee of 5-10 yards. This year I have tried out the Pro V1, TM Penta, Callaway i(x), and Bridgestone B330S, and the Q-Star has been the longest.

Members online

No members online now.