• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Style Hat Poll

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
I'm for neither one of the styles. I wouldn't ever buy frayed. I absolutely wouldn't wear a painter's cap.

Maybe a painter's cap for females. I could see that as hot. I just don't know how many you'd sell to justify carrying the line.

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Good iising stle hat.....nput guys! Keep em coming...

We DO have other color baseball stle hats....but two biggest sellers are khaki and pink....women are big into headwear apparently.

I like the cold weather idea as well as the fishing style too.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Indacup, I like both styles but my view is you should have those two plus the traditional baseball cap. The military style can be attractive to the trend-oids & also women. My g.f. recently bought a Puma military style cap & was attracted to it because it wasn't a baseball cap. The "Frayed Twill" style is likely to be attractive to the younger male golfer & who you will find will wear it off course as well as on. Euro golf clothing company Cross make the occasional the "Frayed Twill" style hat. I bought one of those a couple of years ago. As demonstrated by the preceding responses, there is still a large market for the traditional baseball cap.

My feelings as well.

1967GTA

I Love Cindy Mancini
Dec 23, 2009
personally, i wouldnt buy a frayed cap, but i do think they look good on the right person. i do like the military style one though

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
"Classy" just pops into my mind...

awww.wackyarchives.com_wp_content_uploads_2009_03_008_wackiest_hats.jpg

Never too late for the new Spring-Summer collection....

awww.wackyarchives.com_wp_content_uploads_2009_03_006_wackiest_hats.jpg

🔥 Latest posts