• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New TA3 845s (now the 718 AP3 thread)

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
My experience is different...

Poor packaging:
View attachment 32111
View attachment 32112
View attachment 32114

As for the condition, they ranked them a 9.0 which is true for the 5 iron, maybe the 4 and 6, but they get progressively more scuffed as you go down and by the time you get to the wedge it looks like this:

View attachment 32115

The grips will need to be replaced soon, as well.

Overall I am okay with the condition but I was expecting better. I was certainly expecting them to pack them better.

Once my bag gets here I'm off to the range!
Wow! That is definitely different than what I experienced. My box was in pristine condition,.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Played my first round with the AP3s on Monday at Woodlands in central Oregon. I was getting 175+ out of my 8 iron o_O

That course is at like 4,100' elevation so that helped a bit, but as of now I still don't know what my new yardages are.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Played my first round with the AP3s on Monday at Woodlands in central Oregon. I was getting 175+ out of my 8 iron o_O

That course is at like 4,100' elevation so that helped a bit, but as of now I still don't know what my new yardages are.
Similar problem to what I experienced with the new Prophet Muscle irons I just built on Ozik Program graphite. I definitely gained club and a half at least. Now... The 7 iron is really a 6 iron, if we're being honest... lol

🔥 Latest posts