• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New TA3 845s (now the 718 AP3 thread)

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
I’ve bought a few things from them, their shipping is pretty fast. I usually have it within 2-3 days and I’m in VT. I’m sure you’ll see it tomorrow.
Got the confirmation this morning. Unfortunately it says they will be here Thursday... so I paid $25 for two-day shipping and apparently they considered that two-two day shipping. o_O

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Got the confirmation this morning. Unfortunately it says they will be here Thursday... so I paid $25 for two-day shipping and apparently they considered that two-two day shipping. o_O
My Red X2 arrived today. I was impressed with their packaging, reminded me of OEM packaging with internal cardboard structure for better stability of the box and protection. Club was in better condition that the stated “average” on their web site.

I would buy from there again, as long as I do not need it ASAP.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Two day shipping. How long did they say it'd take to ship? Imagine how long it would have taken without the expedited shipping. lol

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Two day shipping. How long did they say it'd take to ship? Imagine how long it would have taken without the expedited shipping. lol
I placed an order Thursday without express shipping and received it today. 3 business days. It was in Dallas early Monday morning but somehow did not make it on the FedEx delivery truck.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
In their defense, and due to my ignorance I suppose, they shipped it today and it will be here Thursday so technically two business days from when they shipped it, not two business days from when I ordered it.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Hey, at least you're not paying for Prime Two Day shipping just to have them say, "Just kidding. Covid is Latin for 'we're taking your money anyway and shipping it when we dam well please'."

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
In their defense, and due to my ignorance I suppose, they shipped it today and it will be here Thursday so technically two business days from when they shipped it, not two business days from when I ordered it.

When did you order? Their orders usually get to me in 3 days with standard shipping. Your about the same distance I’d think in the opposite direction, something doesn’t add up.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I ordered on Saturday figuring they'd ship on Monday and I'd have 'em Tuesday. Unfortunately they shipped on Tuesday so I get 'em on Thursday.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
LOL, got a shipping update: the clubs went from Minneapolis to Indianapolis. 600 miles in the wrong direction. :confused:

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
So is Minneapolis. I don't really care, I just thought it was funny and a bit of a waste. As long as they get here on time and unscathed, they could fly 'em to Australia and back for all I care.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
No one in their right mind wants to go to the west coast. They will buzz around in God's Country... the Midwest... as long as possible. About the only thing "West Coast" that is interesting is...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I ordered on Saturday figuring they'd ship on Monday and I'd have 'em Tuesday. Unfortunately they shipped on Tuesday so I get 'em on Thursday.

Strange, they usually ship faster than that. I would have assumed Monday also.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
My Red X2 arrived today. I was impressed with their packaging, reminded me of OEM packaging with internal cardboard structure for better stability of the box and protection. Club was in better condition that the stated “average” on their web site.

I would buy from there again, as long as I do not need it ASAP.
My experience is different...

Poor packaging:
2ndswing1.PNG

2ndswing2.PNG

2ndswing3.PNG

2ndswing4.PNG

As for the condition, they ranked them a 9.0 which is true for the 5 iron, maybe the 4 and 6, but they get progressively more scuffed as you go down and by the time you get to the wedge it looks like this:

2ndswing5.PNG

The grips will need to be replaced soon, as well.

Overall I am okay with the condition but I was expecting better. I was certainly expecting them to pack them better.

Once my bag gets here I'm off to the range!

Attachments

• 2ndswing3.PNG
    2ndswing3.PNG
    164.4 KB · Views: 125

🔥 Latest posts