• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Titleist Tour Prestige Ball

alstott_27

Apr 1, 2008
Has anyone played these yet? They had a deal going so I picked up 2 dozen for only 30 bucks. The interesting thing about these is they say on the box if the balls breaks through the first layer you can send it to them and they will send you 3 brand new ones back free of charge! Apparently they're very durable and Titleist is sticking to that claim! Interesting!

Hopefully there are some reviews on these!!

invinceible42

Apr 6, 2009
Yeah, I have played them.

They have a softer feel than Pro V's which is surprising given their cut protection. They spin as much for me as the Pro V's.

Also, I smoked a tree the first round I played with them and there wasn't even a scratch, pretty amazing technology. For the price they are the best ball I've played.

Proper disclosure I don't play have a ton of spin normally but my buddy who played College golf can spin it like crazy, and he said it did spin as much as his Pro V's do.

OP
A

alstott_27

Apr 1, 2008
WOW good to know thanks. I was a huge fan of the DT So/lo until they got rid of them now I just play the DT Roll or Carry but dont like them as much hopefully these work out nice. For the price and for the durablity I am stoked about it!

Thanks for the info I will keep you all posted once I hit them.

And yes I got them at Dicks Sporting goods. They dont carry them anymore at Golf Galaxy.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Hmmmm, I may have to go back to Dick's and see if they have them at that price here? If so I'll pick up a couple of dozen.

🔥 Latest posts