• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to Golf

Molly Anders

Jul 19, 2012
Hi, my name is Molly and I am 13 years old and have just started to play golf back in April of 2012 was my first time playing. I like going to the driving range and working on my stroke and I hope to learn a lot from this forum.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Welcome!!! This is a great game that can give you a lifetime of enjoyment. The game can be frustrating at times. The rewards of a well struck shot or a round of golf with friends/family certainly make up for the difficult times. Practice. Learn the game and respect the game. Focus effort on learning good course etiquette. If you are considerate to your playing partners and leave the course in as good or better shape than when you came, you'll never want for companionship.
As far as ShotTalk, don't be afraid to ask questions. Some of us have grandkids older than you and we will do our best to assist. If we get snarly, grouchy, or out of line in any way... call us on it.
Thanks for joining and we hope you enjoy the company here.

rsgolftchr

Jul 30, 2012
Hi, my name is Molly and I am 13 years old and have just started to play golf back in April of 2012 was my first time playing. I like going to the driving range and working on my stroke and I hope to learn a lot from this forum.
Molly, great to hear you love going to the range. As you grow and grow into the game don't lose your love for practice. Thnx

🔥 Latest posts