• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New to this website

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
  • Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself on the forum. First I will tell you about myself. I am only 14. I just got into golf a couple of months ago. I plan on taking lessons later. Some of the other things I enjoy are airsofting, riding and racing my ATV, which I plan to get into more later this season.
  • Second I will tell you about my golf skill. Well with that I really don' t really have any skill. I am a 37.7 handicapper. My best score was a 82 a few weeks back, on a course that has a 63 par. Sure that isn't a bad score if I could shoot it every time I went out. I think my clubs may be to blame for some of my misfortune, I use vintage Wilson Sam Snead edition 4,5,7,9 and pw, I bought a used Taylor made RAC OS 6 iron, Pure spin 48° gap wedge, Ram 400cc driver, Intech Knight 4 22° hybrid, and Intech c65 pink putter. I plan on buying an Affinity Mens HT2 set, which looks like a nice set on paper.

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
Welcome to ST. You'll soon get better at golf most of us teenagers improve very quickly. Also what the hells airsofting?

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Welcome aboard!!! Just remember the important part is being able to have fun on the course. I have been playing close to 7 years and my index is 18.9. Although I now play about 5-6 days a week, so I would imagine my index should be lower. Although I always usually leave the course having accomplished my goal of having fun.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Welcome to ST. You'll soon get better at golf most of us teenagers improve very quickly. Also what the hells airsofting?

Shooting people with very realistic looking (and fairly expensive) guns that shoot soft projectiles. The thrill of the hunt, without the jailtime or the mess of paintball.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Ever been hit by an airsoft gun?

Those things can hurt!

Welcome to Shottalk, :D

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
Shooting people with very realistic looking (and fairly expensive) guns that shoot soft projectiles. The thrill of the hunt, without the jailtime or the mess of paintball.
Aah, sounds fun and dangerous, which ofcourse makes them more fun.

🔥 Latest posts