• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Tunes

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Has anyone else heard it yet? I just heard it on the radio the other day and just dled it. It's called devour, great song.

Also, anyone listen to coldplay or have heard their two new songs? Violet Hill and Viva la Vida. Apparently the new album that they're coming out with is going to be the album to define them by, my buddy told me he heard some raw stuff from a friend of his who knows them and says that the new album is going to be amazing.

Just thought i'd share some of that, anyone else got some info on some new tunes goin around?

Also, if you like rap listen to this:

MySpace.com - Mischief - OTTAWA, Ontario - Rap / Hip Hop / Rap - www.myspace.com/hiphopmischief This is my cousin in Ottawa, I like it and think it's pretty cool, i cant imagine how tough it'd be for a guy to get into the music field but he seems to be doing really well and following what he loves to do so im pretty proud of him.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Has anyone else heard it yet? I just heard it on the radio the other day and just dled it. It's called devour, great song.

Also, anyone listen to coldplay or have heard their two new songs? Violet Hill and Viva la Vida. Apparently the new album that they're coming out with is going to be the album to define them by, my buddy told me he heard some raw stuff from a friend of his who knows them and says that the new album is going to be amazing.

Just thought i'd share some of that, anyone else got some info on some new tunes goin around?

Also, if you like rap listen to this:

MySpace.com - Mischief - OTTAWA, Ontario - Rap / Hip Hop / Rap - www.myspace.com/hiphopmischief This is my cousin in Ottawa, I like it and think it's pretty cool, i cant imagine how tough it'd be for a guy to get into the music field but he seems to be doing really well and following what he loves to do so im pretty proud of him.
I'll wait until Hank, Jr. does a cover of it. :laugh:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Disturbed sucks donkey balls.

Try "Hypnotize" by SADD.

Or for older and way better tracks, listen to almost anything by Joy Division, Sonic Youth, New Order, Nine Inch Nails, or Portishead.

Bands like Nickleback, Disturbed, or (God Forbid) Limp Biskit, are all posers who sacrifice musicality for mediocrity.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.