• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Website is Up!

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Our new website is up!
indacupgolf

By Sunday I will have made a few more enhancements such as:
- Adding more products.
- Enhancing ease of maneuverability.
- Adding shaft profiles to all shafts.

But overall, it is completed.

Bear in mind, I know we will find an error here and there… I asked my suppliers to check and confirm our prices adhere to MAP… so if anyone sees a price out of range, please EMAIL me and I will adjust immediately.

One thing we will be updating is the fitting form (located at the bottom of the menu) where we will offer an additional 10% discount on the next purchase to anyone who fills it out and submits it.

The information collected will be sent to our new data base for processing which will suggest fitting specs for the future reference when needed.

I want to thank everyone for their patience during this process… and a HUGE thanks to those who volunteered to do the beta testing and discovered more mistakes I made than my first wife did during our marriage.

Thanks again,

Rory

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
First thought:

WHOA!

Second thought:

Nothing happens when I click a category!

Third thought:

Category worked on second attempt :D

Nice work, Rory. Looks stellar. Much more sophisticated than the old setup.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
The categories do seem to take an inordinate amount of time to load up, though. It's 1/3 success rate thus far.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Its a 1000 times better! It looks very elegant now.

Just a question, are the Scratch wedges really $32?

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Thanks guys! We still have a few bugs here and there...but for the most part it is working...although it apparently is expeiencing performance issues with some IE browsers... Firefox and Chrome are great...

🔥 Latest posts