• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Wishon golf product is now on our website

Bignose

Oct 23, 2006
Interesting that they switched courses a little. The 550M&C sets and the 555M&C sets let you choose where the break from cavity back to muscles back occurred. This set has the break at the 8 and the 7 iron. I imagine that was probably the most popular way the 550 and 555s were sold, but it was always nice to have that choice. These 575s look classically sharp, just as you'd expect from Wishon.

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Interesting that they switched courses a little. The 550M&C sets and the 555M&C sets let you choose where the break from cavity back to muscles back occurred. This set has the break at the 8 and the 7 iron. I imagine that was probably the most popular way the 550 and 555s were sold, but it was always nice to have that choice. These 575s look classically sharp, just as you'd expect from Wishon.

I agree...and the odd thing is Wishon opted to cosmetically alter the 2012 560's and they look cheap now...sad move.

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Quick question before I get too excited? Any offerings in Left Hand at all????
Actually, many of the offerings introduced last year and some from this year, are now in Lefty format!

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Actually, many of the offerings introduced last year and some from this year, are now in Lefty format!

Good stuff. Wishon stuff has always interested me and of course its hard to get stuff in lefty so to hear that they've got some for me to look at is great. I'll be checking the site soon.

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Good stuff. Wishon stuff has always interested me and of course its hard to get stuff in lefty so to hear that they've got some for me to look at is great. I'll be checking the site soon.

Left Hand Clubhead Models from TWGT for 2012
Left Hand Drivers
919THI – 11º and 13.5º lofts
Left Hand Fairway Woods
929HS – #3 (15º) and #5 (18.5º)
915HL – #3, 5, 7

Left Hand Hybrids
331H – #3, 4
775HS – #3

Left Hand Irons
979SS – #4 – 9, PW
770CFE – #4 – 9, PW
752TC – #3 – 9, PW, SW

Left Hand Wedges
PCF Micro Tour – 52º, 56º (Satin and Platinum Nickel)
PCF Wide Sole – 55º (Satin and Platinum Nickel)
Micro-Groove HM – 56º

Left Hand Putters
S2R Model 1 Heel/Toe
Smoooth Series Model 6 & 7 Mallet Style
O/S Series Model 1 & 2 Oversize

LeftyHoges

Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Wow, thanks Rory!

I see you guys are stocking the Nunchuk aswell. I've got one in the TM SuperFast in my sig but its not really working for me due to the low launch and too much sidespin. Looking for something more in the range of 10.5 or 11 degrees with a slightly open face to control my draw. Have you found that any particular heads work best with the 'chuk and anything that would suit what I'm after?
Cheers

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Lefty-

Which way is the ball tend to spin? Left or right? I am guessing to the left?

LeftyHoges

Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Lefty-

Which way is the ball tend to spin? Left or right? I am guessing to the left?

Can go either way to be honest but I suppose the main miss is to the left. Can be the low slider or occasionally a higher block. But the low drag right rears its head occasionally too. High right doesn't happen.

Main miss with every other club is right so to be going left with driver only is just not acceptable. I don't mind losing 10 yards or more of distance if it means I'm going to hit more fairways consistently.

Basically what I'm looking for is a point and shoot driver.

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Can go either way to be honest but I suppose the main miss is to the left. Can be the low slider or occasionally a higher block. But the low drag right rears its head occasionally too. High right doesn't happen.

Main miss with every other club is right so to be going left with driver only is just not acceptable. I don't mind losing 10 yards or more of distance if it means I'm going to hit more fairways consistently.

Basically what I'm looking for is a point and shoot driver.

Maybe we should take this off line...I have a few questions for you that should help define the best way to go for you.....I know that shipping costs from here to there on drivers may not be feasible, so lets talk and see if we can find a fix that you can get/do locally!

Thanks!

Rory

🔥 Latest posts