• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Next ETW sponsor bails

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
I say "NEXT" because I still think Buick knew about ETW's philandering long ago and bailed because of it.

Anyhoo,
Gatorade discontinues Tiger Focus drink. Gatorade division said today it is discontinuing its Gatorade Tiger Focus sport beverage, CNBC reported. The company said the decision had nothing to do with the recent hoopla surrounding the golfer, but that it was a part of a streamlining strategy the company came up with months ago.

The lying sacks!!!! They are as bad as ETW!

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
The Gatorade tasted like crap, and they have different lines. I think it only HELPED them can the market, but I think Tigers "transgressions" had little if anything to do with it.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
The Gatorade tasted like crap, and they have different lines. I think it only HELPED them can the market, but I think Tigers "transgressions" had little if anything to do with it.

AGreed. The guys around the table said "He got knocked out by his wife? Sweet, cut production on that cough syrup we call a drink."

That shit was awful.

R35

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Honestly forgot they made that stuff...never even tried it.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I guess the Gatorade slogan "is it in you" was a proving a bit awkward.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
We didn't even get a Tiger Woods Gatorade Drink here, thankfully.

I think after Lemon-Lime and the old red one which I never knew what flavor it was (Tropical Fruit I think?), they haven't done anything which tastes at least OK.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I drink Gatorade, and buy it in bulk at Costco. The Tiger gatorade was TERRIBLE. It was some of the nastiest stuff ever. It's no surprise they got rid of it. Him stickin' his club in some strange had nothing to do with them getting rid of it. It just makes a good story, releasing the press right now in the shit storm that is Tiger Woods.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Never tried the Tiger gatorade, whenever I wanted a Gatorade I stuck with the usual blue one-hey I know what I like and stick to it.

As for Buick leaving Tiger I really think that had more to do with their company, GM, taking a few billion from the govt then filing bankruptcy. I have a hard time believing that somebody caught wind of Tiger's "transgressions."

It should also be noted that I gave Tiger the benefit of the doubt in all this and we see how that turned out, so I could be wrong-again!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Never tried the Tiger gatorade, whenever I wanted a Gatorade I stuck with the usual blue one-hey I know what I like and stick to it.

The Blue Gatorade is horrible!!!!!! It really really is disgusting!!!!:faintthud

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
The Blue Gatorade is horrible!!!!!! It really really is disgusting!!!!:faintthud

The blue is my favourite of the regulars, then followed by the yellow. Don't touch the other stuff.

Really liked the watermelon chill that they brought out, but don't see much of that anymore.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Never tried it, but now if he made an ale, that would be a different story.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
or maybe beer goggles judging by the looks of some of his "transgressions."

I agree???? Some of these girls weren't much to look at....The local Perkins waitress makes me scratch my head to...He was asking to get caught.

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
Moved on to Vitamin Water.......Tigers G was terrrible......if I have to go Gatorade it has to be old school orange or red.

Jason

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.