• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFC East

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
You know what would be sweet? If 3 out of the 4 NFC East teams made playoffs. Clinch and two wildcards.

Crazy division man.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
You know what would be sweet? If 3 out of the 4 NFC East teams made playoffs. Clinch and two wildcards.

Crazy division man.
That happened last year, and will more than likely happen again this year, Dallas won, Giants and Redskins were wildcards. They could conceivably all make the playoffs, although a win by the 'Skins this weekend would be just fine with me. ;)

Actually last year none had a losing record.

edit 1 - Interestingly enough, I think the Cowboys may have the roughest road to the playoffs at this point due to the circumstances. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys. :laugh:

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Bah! Steelers are a potential team, not a payout team. :D

They can win, a lot. Doesn't mean they do. And I'm giving a big compliment to the teams of the NFC East year. Tis a shame to see the Eagles trailing, I hope they do well and make it to playoffs. My mom's team anyway.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I read in the article that the Steelers don't have cheerleaders? What's up with that? Are all Steeler fans gay?:hunter:

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
You know what?

Who else hates the Patriots?

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
Big Blue came thru big time last weekend.that was a huge win over Pitt.this weekend its the ailing Boys but they have a nasty schedule the rest of the season Philly twice Boys twice Skins,Ravens ,Cards,Vikes and Panthers.but o believe they will win the East.

if the Cowboys dont get healthy i dont think they will make it to the playoffs tampa as a shot to edge them out if they struggle a little.

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Goodluck to the Giants this weekend, I'll be rooting for them!

sandwedge

Oct 19, 2006
The Giants looked really good again yesterday. I loved watching them beat up on Dallas.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I think we will show our divisional dominance in a few hours here. Are the Steelers ready for the Redskins? If you are a fan of anyone outside this division, given a healthy Dallas, you've got to saying "$hit" when you see any one of the 4 on your teams upcoming schedule.

Members online

No members online now.