• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL baby!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Going to have to agree to disagree and i'm no fan of either team but the 85 Bears defense is quite possibly the best one yr assembly ever. And yes believe it or not but Dilfer is a better QB than McMahon.

You'll have a hard time finding a worse QB than McMahon to win a playoff game. Well, maybe except for another Bear like Rex Grossman.

Have you realized the Bears ALMOST won a SB with Grossman in center? Hehehehe

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
43402-Minions-cheering-gif-OrI5.gif

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Best part about NFL season starting is that hunting season is also on.
Let's see... Sitting in my recliner watching football on tv, while the wife has steaks cooking that I bought on sale at Krogers. The winter weather warning scrolls across the bottom of the television, but I could care less. I'm warm, dry, and well fed.

or

Sitting in a tree stand that I slipped twice climbing into due to my wet, numb, cold feet. Can't see a blasted thing due to the white-out of snow, but I'm here dang it! If'n that deer gets close enough and my .300 Winchester Magnum blows a hole big enough to stick my fist in through his heart, I've still got to find a way to hook him to my 4-wheeler to drag him out to the road. By the time I get him to the butcher and get him cut up, the final cost of the venison is in the neighborhood of $150.00/lb. And, I missed an NFL game where my favorite team won in triple overtime.

Yep! I know where I'll be.........:D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.