• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL baby!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
All joking aside, it is amazing how you can go from SB Champ to Zero Talent at the QB spot so quickly. NFL=Not For Long

They had very little talent last year though. Manning is awesome but last year was a "Mark Sanchez" type of season. If the Broncos where trailing in the SB for 7 points to begin the 4th quarter, he wouldn't have been able to make a come back.

If the Broncos would have had Geno Smith, Trent Diffler, Vince Young, Cornell Stewart or anybody else in the spot, the result would would have been the exact same thing.

So they are basically in the exact same spot but without the "Osweiller Proyect" (or however you spell that)

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Yeah. It rings a bell. I remember, but I still think the Ravens were a bit better. They won a ring with trent Dilfer. Come on...

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Yeah. It rings a bell. I remember, but I still think the Ravens were a bit better. They won a ring with trent Dilfer. Come on...

Going to have to agree to disagree and i'm no fan of either team but the 85 Bears defense is quite possibly the best one yr assembly ever. And yes believe it or not but Dilfer is a better QB than McMahon.

🔥 Latest posts