• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL draft rapidly approaching!!!

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Don't mean to be rude man, but what are you smoking? I don't remember ever eluding to the Pack as a dynasty. What do the Panthers have to do with anything? Believe me, i'm a realist. I don't take anything at all as a given in the current day NFL. Anyone who does is a fool. I was just simply stating that the Pack will not fall to pieces without Barnett.

Who did say the Packers are going to be a dynasty? Sheesh. I think they're going to be a very good team for quite some time if Rodgers stays healthy, but counting on Super Bowls is crazy. Though they did kick the crap out of the Steelers in the last one.

Kevin

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
I expect the Pack to be a top tier time for a while. McCarthey is a even keeled coach and Ted Thompson has been acquiring players mainly through the draft with very few forays into free agency. Sir Charles Woodson and Ryan Pickett come to mind. Mainly in house growth.

Team to watch out for this year---New England---Three (3) !!!! first round picks this years. Must be nice to have desperate trading partners.

Other teams to look out for this year. The LAWYERS. Is the lockout voided or is it stayed..A few more million dollars later appeals will happen. News stories written. Bank accounts growing.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Team to watch out for this year---New England---Three (3) !!!! first round picks this years. Must be nice to have desperate trading partners..

I don't understand how they ALWAYS do it. They always have the best position in the draft for some reason. I guess Mr Kraft and Bellichick do know how to do their stuff

🔥 Latest posts