• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL Playoff Pick'Em

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Saints over the Colts, 41-20

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I need to tally it up.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
All of ya'll picking the Saints do realize the Saints have NEVER been to the Super Bowl, right? And they are playing pretty much the same Colts team that won it a few years ago.

Colts 34- Saints 24

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
All of ya'll picking the Saints do realize the Saints have NEVER been to the Super Bowl, right? And they are playing pretty much the same Colts team that won it a few years ago.

Colts 34- Saints 24

Against Rex Grossman and the Bears.

I like the Saints chances, and I don't like the Colts. Easy choice for me.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Against Rex Grossman and the Bears.

I like the Saints chances, and I don't like the Colts. Easy choice for me.

This needs clarification: With Rex Grosmann playing with a COlts JErey because there is no way that guy was playing for the Bears that day.

The Colts hve a much bigger change of wnning, specially with Maning behind the line, but I like the Saints and I'm cheering for them, so that's why I gve the Saints the win, because I want them to win heheheheh

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
In Super Bowl XLI? It was Rex Grossman, I should've clarified that he was for the Bears.

And if you've watched Grossman since then...well...he makes the Bears glad to have Jay Cutler. All I'm going to say.

Yeah, the Colts are the favorites, but I'm rooting for the Saints so admittadly biased.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
In Super Bowl XLI? It was Rex Grossman, I should've clarified that he was for the Bears.

And if you've watched Grossman since then...well...he makes the Bears glad to have Jay Cutler. All I'm going to say.

Yeah, the Colts are the favorites, but I'm rooting for the Saints so admittadly biased.

That's exactly what I was saying (in a sarcastic way but it seems you didn't get it though). Grossman played for the Colts that day, even though he had his No. 8 Bears jersey, but it was a trap! He was playing for the Colts!!!! I can't believe they charged The PAtriots for filming signs and not the Colts for having one of them play for the opposite team!!! :D :D :D

Anway, leaving aside my frustration for not ever having a decent QB in my team, I'm cheerig for the Saints as well....

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
lol, jeff's sarcasm detector needs a quick fix

awww.tynansanger.com_uploaded_images_sarcasm_detector_710628.jpg

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
That's exactly what I was saying (in a sarcastic way but it seems you didn't get it though). Grossman played for the Colts that day, even though he had his No. 8 Bears jersey, but it was a trap! He was playing for the Colts!!!! I can't believe they charged The PAtriots for filming signs and not the Colts for having one of them play for the opposite team!!! :D :D :D

Anway, leaving aside my frustration for not ever having a decent QB in my team, I'm cheerig for the Saints as well....

lol, jeff's sarcasm detector needs a quick fix

awww.tynansanger.com_uploaded_images_sarcasm_detector_710628.jpg

Ahhhh, okay! lol. Been long days at work, mind...numb...lol

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
So we had a tie between Xamilo and Goatster. However, Xamilo had an uncanny knack of being within 3 of his guesses, even his wrong ones. It didn't help that Goat forgot to put down a Vikings score for his Saints over Vikings pick, lol.

So our winner this year:

Xamilo!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Oh God!!!!!! I don't know what to say..... Thak you to all the sponsors who helped me through this challenge, to my family and friends who where always behind me, to my great love for her support, to all you people, the fans who where there to cheer me up when I needed it the most...snif, snif, snif.....

This is too much muc for me, I wsn't expecting it hehehehehe.....

🔥 Latest posts