• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL Trades

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
After the Super Bowl I remembered making the comment that it makes you wonder if the Giants will still put up with Shockey while winning the Super Bowl without him. I guess that question was answered when it went from bad to worse and he was traded to the Saints.
Giants put Shockey in rear-view mirror - NFL - CBSSports.com Live Scores, Standings and Stats

Also notable mention from a few days ago, my Redskins lost two of their defensive linemen for the season during their first practice, but wasted no time in filling the void in picking up Jason Taylor.

Stooonne

Jul 17, 2008
Even with Jason Taylor, the Redskins are going to get absolutely burried in the NFC East.

OP
P

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Even with Jason Taylor, the Redskins are going to get absolutely burried in the NFC East.
That shouldn't go without saying that "Buried" in the NFC East last year was 8-8, where no team had a losing season. I don't see that any team made drastic progress over any other in the NFC east over the off season and the 'Skins had 9 wins last years. I also am not sure I see Philly digging their way out of the basement in the conference. The 'Skins have what appears to be an easier schedule and split games with the Giants, Cowboys and Eagles last year.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I think the Saints made a great acquisition. They do have an amazing QB, enough running game with McAlister and Bush, great WR with Colston, and just missing another weapon, and the ex-giant would just do the trick.
I'm happy for them.

Members online

No members online now.