• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NFL Week 5 Challenge

cwo2lt

Mulligans-R-Us
Nov 6, 2007
What do you guys-n-gals think of having a dedicated thread for football "bets"? Eracer and I have been betting avatars on a couple of games (Hence the GD Bucs avatar:real angry:). My idea is to have a weekly thread for anyone to challenge someone else for avatars, signature, or whatever the two of you can agree on.

I'll start it off. Eracer, I'll take the Falcons over the Packers for avatars. We on?

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
What do you guys-n-gals think of having a dedicated thread for football "bets"? Eracer and I have been betting avatars on a couple of games (Hence the GD Bucs avatar:real angry:). My idea is to have a weekly thread for anyone to challenge someone else for avatars, signature, or whatever the two of you can agree on.

I'll start it off. Eracer, I'll take the Falcons over the Packers for avatars. We on?
I don't use an avatar, although I would be happy to rent out the space, of course with equal share going to Sling ;)

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I'm in!

Someone against the Saints or Bears this week? Someone with any challenge at all?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.