• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NHL Playoff Thread

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Rockford35 said:
I was, but I get drawn back. Maybe it was like a self mutilation thing. Like cutting myself for fun.

They made a series of it, which is exciting. I'll eat a bit of crow here - I guess that's why they play all the games.

R35

Hey, at least you didn't have to watch your reigning Stanley Cup champion Tampa Bay Lightning lose BADLY to the Senators in the early round. The Oilers gave it a good run. The Canes just proved to be the winning team. C'est la vie, n'est ce pas?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
We had a houseful here last night pulling for the Oilers, but Carolina played well, credit must be given when it's due.

I applaud the Oilers for a great season. Horcoff, Stoll, Pisani are not all that old and Hemsky is just a kid. If Markkanen is for real, I see them as a threat in the future.

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
It was a pretty good game, I thought. The Oilers couldn't quite get it together, but it wasn't like they didn't show up for the game.

The Canes were just better, I thought.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.