• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nice set of Maltby Forgings - CHEAP

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Maltby MPC Forged. 5-GW with Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue Axis R Flex shafts and new DTG Velvet grips. Std loft, lie, length. Great shape. 6i and GW are new heads (with 1 round) and the set includes an extra 6i head. $99 shipped CONUS,

20181029_104820.jpg
20181029_104714.jpg
20181029_104950.jpg
20181029_104941.jpg

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I actually had a dream about these last night. I was at one of my coworker's house (named Ben) and he had this set laying around. His grips were basically falling off and they were beat to shit but still I thought "Ben are you 'PaPaD'?!?" :D

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
I actually had a dream about these last night. I was at one of my coworker's house (named Ben) and he had this set laying around. His grips were basically falling off and they were beat to shit but still I thought "Ben are you 'PaPaD'?!?" :D

That is some strange stuff. Time to lay off the Killa weezy

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
papaD- I will take them if you want to bring them back to the Commonwealth on your next trip.
There's a guy on WRX showing some interest - we're back and forth. If he passes, I'll bring them back in early December. We're coming back for the birth of grandbaby #9. Thanks Jack!

Last edited:

🔥 Latest posts