• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nice...

spankdoggie

Sep 2, 2006
Seriously, it is hard for me to find something humorous, but this comes pretty darn close. The whole video is classic, albeit professionally done... WBL, will love it... The ending is even funnier...

KANYE WEST | STRONGER

Enjoy,

spankdoggie

OP
spankdoggie

spankdoggie

Sep 2, 2006
My wife didn't get it either.

If you don't get the humor, then don't even try. I never saw the original video, but I am sure it had a fancy car, and females dancing... This beats Weird Al Yankovich by a million miles...

This song is by Kanye, who is the biggest hip hop artist in America, Eracer...

I have never listened to him, but I found the video, almost worthy of an out loud giggle or two... :laugh:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
My wife didn't get it either.

If you don't get the humor, then don't even try. I never saw the original video, but I am sure it had a fancy car, and females dancing... This beats Weird Al Yankovich by a million miles...

This song is by Kanye, who is the biggest hip hop artist in America, Eracer...

I have never listened to him, but I found the video, almost worthy of an out loud giggle or two... :laugh:

I am truly shocked, Spank. I figured you of all people would get the humor in my response.

I thought the video was extremely funny. My comment was intended to point out how utterly ridiculous Kanye West, and all the pseudo-wannabe-rapper/hip hop/crunk/whatevers of today are.

OP
spankdoggie

spankdoggie

Sep 2, 2006
I am truly shocked, Spank. I figured you of all people would get the humor in my response.

I thought the video was extremely funny. My comment was intended to point out how utterly ridiculous Kanye West, and all the pseudo-wannabe-rapper/hip hop/crunk/whatevers of today are.

Wow.

I am getting a touch slow on the humor, then. Cool, and my apologies for not gettin' you, right away... :laugh:

Ride on,

spank

P.S. I find a lot of irony in the fact that this video is posted on Kanye's website... His handlers, are no doubt laughing at it too... Kanye, of course, makes no decisions on what is posted on his website; his owners and handlers do, if you know what I mean...

But the old white guy that allowed this video to be posted must have a great sense of humor...

OP
spankdoggie

spankdoggie

Sep 2, 2006

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
The mockery of hardcore rap continues, albeit it's been beaten to death. You mention Yankovic, who's was the obvious pioneer of said talents. I'm sure Chamillionaire et al weren't impressed a couple years back either.

For what it's worth, this didn't make me laugh out loud. It's been done.

R35

OP
spankdoggie

spankdoggie

Sep 2, 2006
For what it's worth, this didn't make me laugh out loud. It's been done.

R35

Please post a link or two... Are you talking about the truck guys? That is old, but this is fresh... I would love to see the funny stuff that you have seen in the past, so please post links to the funnier stuff you have seen.

For the record, my mother did not find it funny either. :(

Thanks.

P.S. Kanye is not hardcore at all; he is mainstream, but...

Rocky, please send links of the funny stuff you are alluding; I would love to see it... The kid in my sig thought it was funny...

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I think he's talking about Chamillionaire's song "Ridin' Dirty" and Yankovic's song "White And Nerdy".

White 'N Nerdy is exceptionally clever, if for nothing less than the amount of lyrics at the speed at which they're delivered.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I am quite surprised at the lack of response to this video. Everyone I have sent it to is crying...

spank

I know what you mean. I posted this link as a response to a bowling thread (!) Goatster started, and no one has even given it the benefit of a smiley in response. All they did was talk more about bowling (!).

Hand Stuck in Bowling Ball

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
It's a parody of a song, weird Al over the years has killed the thrill for me.

Al absolutely sucks, only to be riveled by the same ole and lena joke told for the 1 billionth time.

OP
spankdoggie

spankdoggie

Sep 2, 2006
I love that video spank, the subtlety of the sarcasm makes this hilarious.

Cool. I don't think old people 'get it' so I am guessing you have to be young at heart to see the tremendous humor/humour in the video...

I posted it for dudes like you anyways; I just thought older dudes would appreciate how funny it is, also. It is a huge statement against the stupidity of rap videos, and the culture that is created around them...

If they can't understand the humor, then I won't even try with them.

I am glad at least Pettman likes it... Pettman, were you teh master before? I can't figure out the names anymore now; too much time has passed...

spank

🔥 Latest posts