• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nick Faldo

mwgolf

Jul 21, 2008
Nick Faldo is, as of recently, a cbs, and occasionally the golf Channel, announcer. Do you guys think he is good at announcing? I think he has some very valid and strong points but tends to get a little off topic.

Just wanted to hear some thoughts.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I'm starting to warm up to him. I thought he was a bit of a stuffy prick when he first started in the booth, but he's starting to get into the swing of things. I think spending some time with Feherty is really starting to help him.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Better than Johnny Miller.
icon10.gif

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I like Faldo, think he does a good job.
Johnny Miller just needs to shut the hell up.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
I'm starting to warm up to him. I thought he was a bit of a stuffy prick when he first started in the booth, but he's starting to get into the swing of things. I think spending some time with Feherty is really starting to help him.
Yeah, that's kinda how I feel about you! :D I like Faldo announcing...I like Feherty better than any of them!

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Faldo is OK. Miller is the best in the biz, how anyone can hate him is beyond me.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online